Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Interview with Trinity from 2004



Quick Highlights


---Debut: 2002

---Total Non-Stop Action (TNA) 2003-2005

 ---World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) 2006-2007

---Appeared on TNA in 2013

---Stunts for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Awake, The Bourne Ultimatum, Coalition, Taxi, Spider-Man 2 , Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, School of Rock, Sex and the City, Daredevil, Swimfan, Pollock, Jesus' Son, A Murder of Crows, Oz


 JM: How did you get into the wrestling business?

 T: Well I was always interested in the sport growing up. I didn't really watch it so much on TV but kept track of it. Then throughout my stunt career I came across the wrestling business. I was handed a script to be the stunt coordinator for a movie about backyard wrestling, so I was looking for wrestling to double the actors and thought about getting a ring and that led me to Mikey Whipwreck's training school. So from there I bought the ring and started training and started working.


JM: Do you see yourself in the WWE in the future? or is TNA The home for you?

T:  That's hard to say right now. I am in contract with the TNA and I am very happy with the company they have given me such great opportunities. It's great being a part of a new business that is taking off and making great strides in the industry. I really enjoy working with all the talent there and the crew behind the scenes as well. I have been contacted by the WWE and was much honored, but could not talk business at the time. You never know what the future holds, so I'm just taking my life and career one day at a time and trying to do my best, enjoy myself and stay safe.


JM: What were the most painful experiences you had to go through in the business?

 T: Sometimes this business can be very hard on a person's mind, there are a lot of cruel people and bad situations, so that was not always a pleasant experience for me, but I'm older and wiser and I have been involved in so many great things in my life so that helps me always work through anything that life throws at me. I am very professional in everything that I do and conduct myself in a manner; I am very respectful and talented so with all that, I will always be great in all that I do.


 JM: If there was anything you can change about wrestling today what would it be?

T: Well I'm not really trying to change anything, I am just doing something that I love, trying to be the best that I can be, have some fun, make some money and stay safe and enjoy life, so I don't think there is anything for me to change. In life I try to go by this way, "Be the change that you would like to see in the world." So I conduct myself in a manner in which I would hope to be treated and in which I would like to see more people become.


JM: What are some of your greatest highlights of your career?

T: I have been so fortunate in this business since I've been involved. I was honored with getting a opportunity to work for the TNA and then to have established such a great character there. I had great storylines and great times in the ring. I got to mix it up with the men on several occasions, in a singles matches and tag teams and all other different feuds. So it seems as if my career thus far has just been a highlight for me.


JM: Who do you admire in the business?

 T: I admire wrestlers and what they do and what they have to go through with what they have to deal with. There are defiantly some over others that I admire more for the way they conduct themselves as opposed to some others who all had the ups and downs in the business. Most of all, I admire me, because of the kind of person I am and am always looking to be, hard working, respectful, kind, professional, the best that I can be.




 JM: You Have an Awesome Background in Education, how did the idea of becoming a stunt woman and a wrestler cross your mind when you at one point was a teacher

 T: Well I have always wanted to be a stunt person and then wrestler almost at the same time, stunts came first and I got into the business, but always wanted to be a wrestler. My stunt career was doing so well that I just kept going, but kept getting the urge to wrestle, so after a few temptations; I finally just put my mind to it and did it. It really went like this, stunt woman, was going to settle down get married, teacher, didn't work, back to stunt work then wrestler and I'm set.

 JM: What is the one thing you want to accomplish in the biz?

 T: Pretty much the same thing that I kind of say over and over, I just want to be the best that I can be, it would be great to be remembered for being one of the top females in the business, I just have always wanted to enjoy my life and the things that I do, do things that I love and enjoy, so as long as I always have that, I have been successful.


 JM: I read a statement that Joanie Laurer A/K/A Chyna said that the TNA was only going to use her to help you out in this sport, what is your opinion on that?

 T: I actually didn't see that, didn't know anything about that. I don't really have an opinion on that, I would have loved to have worked with her, I would love to work anybody in the business, I love what I do and I just want to do it.


 JM: Who were some of the top stars, you worked with and if you can, explain your experience.

T: Now is this in wrestling or stunt work. I have had the opportunity to work so many stars in both business and most have been great experiences, some not, but it's all a great experience to be doing all the things that I do. I love my jobs and my life so it really can't get any better than that.

 JM: What's your opinion on The women you feuded with in TNA Such as Tracy Brooks, Desiree, Alexis Laree, lollipop and the TNA dancers

 T: Hey I thought lollipop was a TNA dancer, you kind of separated that, lol. Well to me they are all just opponents, so bring it on; I am ready for anyone and anything. I do miss Desire though, she was great to work with even if we were always at each other’s throats, she is much missed in TNA, she was a great presence in the locker room as well as in the ring.


 JM: Do you think the TNA will be ranked at the same level with the WWE within the next year or two?

 T: TNA has made such great strides, they have great talent on the roster and great minds in the back, so I see great success for TNA as in the past, now in the present and certainly in the future, and I am so honored and privileged to have in a part in that.


JM: What is the experience Like for you to work with Hollywood stars like Jennifer Lopez, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Garner and Kate Winslet?

 T: Well, I think like with anything there are the good and the bad, but the fact that I am doing stunt work which I love, they are all great experiences. And it has been exciting to work with all these actresses and be in all these movies and doing the cool shit. lol


JM: Do you have the advice for young Fans like me who dream of getting into the Biz?

T: Well I'm not going to sugar coat anything, it is a tough business both on the body and the mind and I do feel it takes a certain breed of people to be in this business. I think if you really truly want something you should go for it and never let anyone or anything stand in your way. Always work hard, train hard, be respectful to the people, the sport, and more importantly, yourself, be safe and HAVE FUN, enjoy. And Good Luck. I want to thank the fans for all your support, always much love and appreciation Trinity


No comments: