Friday, September 6, 2013

Thoughts of Insanity---The Comeback


          Since the Last Insane plan update back in April of 2012 and the LPW Show in July of the same year.. I decided to take a long break quietly from the world of professional wrestling and focus on myself for personal reasons. I am truly sorry for my staff, friends, and fans for the lack of updates and appearances... I however have been fighting the itch to make a comeback return and now I am back once a week to bring to the best that professional wrestling and everything else has to offer... For starters for the first 11 years I had the same web host but had to leave the host as a lot of internet programs don’t support it anymore and it's harder for me to keep up on it, so I decide to transfer all insane plan material to a blog site as I know it will be supported by all programs and mobile devices, I am still working for legends Pro Wrestling. I have three new interviews with  XPW/ROH/TNA Star Sharkboy , Former WCW manager Sonnyono, and ROH star Mschif.. Working on my first shoot DVD in production as I write this, due to the recent deaths of legendary manager Paul Bearer and Doink the Clown and how much I loved their personas growing up and got the opportunity to work with both of them on Insane Plan back in 2003 & 2008... I will be inducting them into the Insane Hall of Fame with a tribute of pictures, videos, interviews, timelines of their careers and comments from the people who knew them best.. Also a new tribute of macho man randy savage is in the works, I appeared on not your average nerd cast in a trivia show down which will be posted as soon as the editing is done with the episode.. Also the return of Nay Nay and Brittany as well as a whole new staff.. a lot more surprises and projects underway and I must say it's good that I am back working again... I love this job.. It’s not just in my life but it's in my BLOOD!

No comments: