Legends Pro Wrestling: The Great American Smash
- Billy Helmsley vs Unknown vs Unknown
- Luke Valor vs Mark Savior (with Sinister Princess)
- Jack Blaze inducts The Rock n’ Roll Express into the fall of fame
- Doink The Clown vs Mack Daddy Brett Paradise
- The Rock n’ Roll Express vs Michael Blade & Adam Storm (with Mack Daddy Bret Paradise) vs Michael Cruz & Unknown (with Lady Elipica) vs Luke Valor & Mark Savior (with Sinister Princess)
Great event, got to know the rock n roll express, Sorry as I am not sure of all who competed in the event by name but I do know every match was awesome and Can’t wait for the return of LPW… Jack Blaze has done it again! Very successful event, mic skills from the talent, awesome draw from the crowd great matches esp. the main event!
Legends Pro Wrestling: Ultimate Wheeling 2012
May 26, 2012
- "The American Luchadore" Brian Phoenix beat the debut of Luke Valor in a singles match
- Thomas Shock beat Scotty Rayze in a Singles match
- TNA's Robbie E beat Jack Blaze in a Fist Pump Challenge
- Miss Mackenzie York beat Jack Blaze in a Mix single's Match
- Michael Blade, Andrew Storm, & Amazing Ryu beat Mark Savior, Billy Helmsley, & Mark ST. James (w/Sinister Princess) in a 6 man tag match
- Dan Severn inducted into the LPW Hall of Fame
- Dan Severn beat "The American Luchadore" Brian Phoenix
- Dan Severn &"The American Luchadore" Brian Phoenix and later replaced by Justin Overstreet beat Michael Blade & Mr. 8x10 (w/ Lady Elipica)
This LPW Event was the biggest up to date and boy did I enjoy myself at ringside.... The Highlights for me was to see Jack Blaze be humiliated by Robbie E & Miss Mackenzie York...Sinister Princess doing a cart wheel roll on Mark St. James and to see Dan Severn having a great time meeting the fans, being inducted into the LPW Hall of Fame and making people Tap... everybody was so nice and I enjoyed reporting this event and it also showed how LPW was becoming the top promotion in the Ohio valley.
Legends Pro Wrestling: Crash Course 2012
March 30, 2012
- Amazing Ryu beat Billy Helmsley (w/ Sinister Princess in a singles match
- Brian Phoenix beat Count Lestat & Jayson James (w/The Stud) in a triple Threat Match
- Sonjay Dutt inducted into the LPW Hall of Fame
- Mr. 8x10 won the Gauntlet Match also including Sonjay Dutt
- Michael Blade & J Ru beat Mark Savior & St. James (w/ Sinister Princess) (Guest Referee Devin Michaels) in a tag team match
I thought for this being a LPW comeback show... it did great considering, at the time this event took place, there were some things I would change for the better but this was a start, I would say it was a very dam good start for LPW...
Legends Pro Wrestling: Mountain Maddness
September 29, 2011
- MR. 8x10 promo
- Brian Phoenix Promo
- Jock Samson beat a Fan In a Arm Wrestling Match
- Jack Blaze Promo
- Al Snow inducted into the LPW Hall of Fame
Here is a quick Rundown on my relationship with Jack Blaze and LPW... For a time In my life I was living In Moundsville, WV and was looking for work In the area and found a flyer of LPW In a store and then did a little Research and judging by the pictures online and the stories my Aunt and Uncle told me of how they knew him and use to go to their XWF Events.. I wanted the opportunity to work for them.. So I Contacted Jack Blaze and sure enough we talked several times and He gave me the opportunity to be a part of the LPW Family... However once I was offered the Job, the timing was bad as I moved back to Pittsburgh and had no Internet or computer access for about 6 months... So the last 6 months I couldn't get to a single show or do what I do best in wrestling... Slowly but surely I got back on my feet and was ready for my debut In LPW.. Of course there were Issues and problems keeping this event all thanks to Black Diamond Wrestling who Is best known as sabotaging LPW every chance they get... I of course was not going to stand for It as I have been planning to take part In LPW for a good while now that I of course along with Jack Blaze and Mr. 8X10 took care of the financial situation to keep this event In place and although due to the fire code requirements.. No wrestling was out of my control and I couldn't help change that... So even though everything but wrestling was taking care of.. I still showed up not knowing what to expect or how Jack Blaze was going to pull this off... Considering there was no actual wrestling.. Jack surprised me by delivering Al Snow into the LPW hall of fame and a lot of great promos and a bonus Arm Wrestling match... My role within the LPW Is still up In the air.. there was talk of me cutting a promo and Introducing myself and what Insane Plan stands for but I felt I wasn't ready for that Kind of attention just yet being It was my first time In LPW... although I was close enough to do It, I figured It will be a better time If I was more prepared... I also was asked to Interview AL Snow about the Hall of Fame for the DVD and YouTube and was ready to do that but due to timing It wasn't possible to fit that In the lineup... So I enjoyed being the Man behind the scenes at the event... Meeting and greeting the fans, meeting the stars of LPW and their families.. Working with 8X10 and Jack Blaze was an awesome experience... I met a lot of guys wanting to work for LPW and they all were nice... My family who came to the event also had a great time and looking forward to coming to future LPW Events...I also Introduced my Cousin Mikey Into the world of wrestling bringing him In on a gig as a camera man and now hopes to get the chance to work as there official camera man for future LPW events... I also got the opportunity to meet AL Snow himself at the bar and In the locker room and he Is one of a kind and very nice and made time for all the fans who wanted autographs and pictures esp. My dad and his girlfriend... they still talk about how great that experience was that they sent me a thank you card for introducing them to him....last but not least, I got to work on music for the famous Jimmy Fart skit for you tube and although I have heard about It and seen It on you tube... To actually be a part of that up close was awesome.. Both 8x10 Who portrayed Al Snow and Jack Blaze who Portrayed Jimmy Hart with his own twist and version to the character.. did an awesome job sending out a challenge to the REAL AL Snow... It was awesome to be a part of that backstage promo. Over and All.. In my 10 years working, I have been at shows with 20 people and four matches on the card and I have also been to a show that had 16 matches on the card and over 600 people at the event, But never worked at a show where there was no wrestling and still left home having the best time I ever had.. I felt very proud of LPW and the management of LPW for not holding back on what they can do to still show entertainment and a good time for the fans of LPW and not be broken by Black diamond wrestling... In a situation like this, most promoters would give up and not deal with the politics and drama of putting a show together but not LPW... they did all they could do to show their passion and there heart they have In the business and that's the company I would rather work for despite the drama of BDW... I plan on staying with LPW and the LPW Family for a long time.. That Is where my heart Is!!
Covey Pro: Vengeances in the Ville, 4 Year Anniversary
September 4, 2010
- Tatanka beat Shane Douglas (w/Sunny) in a Singles match
- Bill Jacobs & Samuel Elias beat The Bay City Thrashers in a tag team match
- Kristopher Koloff (w/Patrick McBee) beat SGT Cody McGraw in a singles match
- Mary Elizabeth Monroe & Heather Owens beat Law & Order in a Ladies tag team match
- Short Sleeve Sampson beat Bad Boy Brian in a midget match
- Chuck's Corner with Special Guest Lion Liar's Girls
- Scott Sarin beat Ian Cross (w/Big Buddha) in a Cruiserweight ladder match
- Bazooka Joe beat Crazii Shea, Brent Rage, & Ace Montana to become the 2nd covey pro champion in a no holds barred fatal 4 way match
This was the better event of the two Covey Pro feds That I went to... More fans, more action, better matches, most def. more entertainment
Once I arrived early and before the show started, Tatanka was in the ring training students before the bell time and I got to see his work and his passion by training these Students.. Very professional, cared a lot about safety, and very Patient.. The students couldn’t of asked for a better teacher
I was working the merchandise table with Sunny and Shorts Stack Sampson
Sunny, Still a bad experience... she is so awkward and a horrible human being.... however Short Sleeve on the other hand was a great person to work with.. he is such a down to earth guy and I really enjoyed meeting and working with him....I hope to interview him for Insane Plan.. He would make a great interview I think!
Bad boy Brian was another great guy to meet, I enjoyed having a cigarette break with him...
Other than Sunny, I really enjoyed the show and was glad to see the fed bounce back from the tribute to the Troops show
1CW vs DCW Summer Clash
August 21, 2010
- Greywolf and Hellaware Assassin (w/Big Anthony Soprano) beat Dark Karnival & Andrew Steele and Brandon Rodriguez and Brian Hardy & Kevin Chesney in a 4 way tag team match
- Crazii Shea (w/Trixie Lynn) beat Scotty Astro & Chance Sevenfold in a 3 way for the 1CW Cruiserweight title
- Irish Driveby beat NI4NI in a tag team match
- Team ECW: Axl Rotten & Julino Dinero (w/Ms Michelle) beat Mark Harro & DJ Hyde
- Zac Conner beat Chris Wylde in a loser leaves 1CW & DCW
- Scott Dukes beat Christian York to retain the 1CW Heavyweight title
- Hurricane Gregory Helms beat Kao Storm in a singles match
Well, it's nothing like the experience I had at the debut show maybe because I was not able to swing a chair
but other than that I again enjoyed my time at this event and was happy to see and work with everybody again.. It’s such a great place to work and It was an honor to be a part of the 1CW Family
but other than that I again enjoyed my time at this event and was happy to see and work with everybody again.. It’s such a great place to work and It was an honor to be a part of the 1CW Family
Covey Pro: Tribute to the Troops
August 20, 2010
· Bazooka Joe beat Trever Allen (w/Ragina Hoyt) in a singles match
· Chuck's Corner with Special Guest Sunny interrupted by Ace Montanna and Crazii Shea
· Scott Sarin beat Ian Cross & Ryan Ross in a triple threat match
· The Airborne Assassins beat The Bay City Thrashers after Kristopher Kolloff interfered in a tag team match
· Crazii Shea & Ace Montana beat Bazooka Joe & Brent Rage (Sunny as guest Referee) in a tag team match
Other than being asked if I am Crazii Shea's brother throughout the event.. I had a good time watching the show..
I am very Disappointed in the amount of people that came... there was about 40 fans in attendance but I also have respect for the promoters and roster for putting on the best show as if there was 50, 000 fans in attendance....
I just think that for a show that is in the honor of the troops and a free admissions for the fans... they need a little bit of help on the advertisement..
All the wrestlers I have met were extremely nice and professional in there work... I finally got to meet Sunny and that was not a very good experience, I actually am turned off by her attitude...She did however take a picture with me but I was suppose to introduce myself and talk about interviewing her for Insane Plan.. I was in Mid sentence, she turned around and walked away... She is not a very nice person and I am sorry I was ever a fan of her's in the first place
1CW: Body slam Autism
July 17, 2010
- Kory Kastle and Chance Sevenfold beat Brian Hardy and Kevin Chesney in a tag team match
- Critical Damage beat Steve off, Earl Cooter, Brent Ragem & Trever Justice in a 5 way
- Cindy Rodgers beat Trixie Lynn by Submission in a Ladies match
- DJ Hyde beat Bob Armstrong, Drolix, Nuitofiga, & AJ Grim in a 5 way match
- Team ECW: Axl Rotten & Julino Dinero (w/Ms Michelle) beat Dark Karnival in a tag team match
- Christian York beat JC Wheeler in a singles match
- Scott Dukes beat Sal Sincere to become the first 1CW Heavyweight championship
- Crazii Shea beat Big Budduah & Ian Cross in a 3 way Table's match (John Mikels was guest Ring Announcer)
- Greywolf & Hellaware Assasin (w/Big Anthony Soprano) beat NI4NI in a tag team match
- ROH's The Briscoe Brothers w/Southern Drizz beat Irish Drive By in a tag team match
- Team Autism: The Patriot, Jimmy Snuka, Jimmy Cicero (w/Bill Baker) beat Team Mass Hysteria: Chris Wylde, Zac Conner, & Kaos Storm (w/Chub Love)in a 6 man tag match
Oh God, Where to start... I first got involved working with Shawn Hardy on advertisement and publicity... due to the lineup...Insane Plan interviewed Shawn Hardy, Crazii Shea, Buddha, Ian Cross, Scott Dukes, & Christian York... Then from that Insane Plan helped 1CW promote this great charity event pulling in about 600 fans and then the next thing I knew, I was working on the card as a guest ring announcer and then from that the man with the chair
Like I said, Had I got more practice with my role, I would have gotten the factor and timing down to a tee and be more happier with my part, however it was a learning experience and a great one at that and an honor to be on the same show with names like Axl Rotten, The Patriot, Sal Sincerer, Julino Denrio, Jimmy Snuka, & Christian York...
Everybody was real nice and the locker room was like a big family.. Everybody got along and there was no drama.. a very Professional run show by a man that knew what the fans wanted and that was giving them their money's worth and all for a great cause. Shawn Hardy is one of the nicest guys I met in the business and I have a lot of Respect for the hard work in putting on this show..
Since the debut of this show...I have only been back once but after my 2nd appearence..1CW was on its way to the top now inking a TV Deal, as well as signing Jerry Lawler and Carlito on the show and making headlines in the wrestling world
Imagine I was part of fed from the first show and since then has become an empire in the wrestling world...I had a great time and Hope to be back soon!
WPSD Deaf Wrestlefest 2010
May 2, 2010
- Crusher Hansen (w/ BC Steele) defeated Jason Cage in a singles match
- Joe Brooks defeated Scott Prodigy (w/ Stacy Hunter)in a singlees match
- Angeldust & Jimmi The Hippie defeated Shawn Blaze and Britney Force in a mix tag team match
- Dynamite Dean defeated Barry Ray Kohlhoff (w/ PIV) to win the Alabama State Heavyweight Title
- The Blue Meanie defeated Sheriff Steele (w/ Mayor Mystery)in a singles match
- Jack Molson defeated Mr. Saturday Night
- Stryder & "The Franchise" Shane Douglas (w/ Dominic DeNucci) defeated J-Ru & Bill Collier (w/ Dr. Feelbad) in a tag team match
- David Sammartino & Larry Zbyszko defeated Lou Marconi & Frank Staletto (w/ Count Grog) by DQ in a tag team match (Mick Foley was the special guest referee)
- Seymour Snott defeated Logan Hodge to retain the G.O.U.G.E. Heavyweight Title
- The Bulldozer defeated Toby Cline to retain the U.C.W. Heavyweight Title
- Patrick Hayes defeated Ashton Amherst (w/ Morgan Rockafeller) to retain the N.W.A. East Heavyweight Title
- Bubba The Bulldog defeated Jon Burton in a singles match
- Kris Kash, Justin Sane & The Latin Assassin defeated "The Enforcer" Shawn Blanchard, "Dr. Devastation" Lou Martin & Anthony Alexander (w/ Frank Durso) in a 6 man tag match
My experience was good but not great.... but the event wasn't as good as the year before in my opinion
Jason Cage, I interviewed him for Insane Plan and decided to introduce myself at this event and he made it very awkward for me to have a conversation with and thought wow...he had more personality on the internet than in person
The Blue meanie was an awesome person to talk to and even gave me a chance to take a picture with him for free... he actually came up to me to shake my hand.. very nice guy
Dr, Feelbad might be an asshole outside the ring but away from the ring.. a very respectful man.. i enjoy meeting him
Mick Foley was a nice guy but very upset when i paid 10 bucks for a picture that didn't turn out and by the time I tried to go back for another one.. he already left... very upset about that
Morgan Rockafeller, is a sweetheart. I enjoyed meeting her...
Over an all a good event but not as good as 2009 Deaf wrestlefest
WPSD Deaf Wrestlefest 2009
May 3, 2009
· Jason Gory drew Justin Idol (10:00) in a singles match
· Private Twinkie defeated Eric Xtasy (w/Krystal Frost)in a Singles match
· Powerhouse Hughes defeated Bill Collier in a Singles match
· Patrick Hayes defeated Bobby Shields & Super Hentai in a Triple Threat Match
· Kris Kash & Anthony Alexander defeated The V.I.P.'s (w/Frank Durso)in a tag team match
· Tennessee Ernie Nord & Seymour Snott defeated Devin Devine & Dash Bennett (w/Stacy Hunter) in a tag team match
· Brutus the Barber Beefcake defeated King Kaluha (w/Stacy Hunter) via DQ. (Stacy got her hair cut!)
· The Gambinos Brothers (Marshall & Mickey) (w/Vicki Gambino) Defeated The Wrong Crowd (Brian Anthony & Paul Atlas) (w/Curtis N. Stevenson) in a tag team match
· Dominic DeNucci, Cody Michaels & Shane Douglas (w/Missy Hyatt) defeated J.J. Dillon, Lou Marconi & Frank Staletto (w/Count Grog)in a 6 man tag match
· JT Hogg won the Deaf Wrestlefest Battle Royal
· Sara Brooks & Hailey Hatred defeated Morgan Rockefellor & Brittany Force (w/Stacy Hunter)in a Ladies tag team match
· C.J. Sensation beat Jimmy DeMarco & Apollyon in a triple threat match
· Sheriff Steele (w/Mayor Mystery) pinned Seth James in a singles match
· Leviathan pinned Wraith (w/Johnny Demonic)in a singles match
· Dennis Gregory pinned Crusher Hansen (w/B.C. Steele)in a singles match
· Dynamite Dean pinned Bubba the Bulldog (w/Aaron Lester) in a singles match
This was the first Deaf Wrestlefest in 7 years that I attended.. The reason why they stopped the event was due to the sex in wrestling but after 7 years decided to bring back the old tradition of family friendly entertainment... This was a great event the best out of all the Wrestlefests I have attended
it is looked at as Wrestlemania of Pittsburgh and It's an honor to be part of it every year...
I got to meet Jason Gory who I interviewed years and years ago and also the 2nd time seeing him live...I introduced myself and he was a down to earth guy and honest as he don't remember me and make a joke that he took too many bumps to the head... I hope to have a 2nd interview with him for the site
Beefcake was a nice guy and an honor to meet an ICON...
But the best experience was meeting Missy Hyatt...I must of sat with her for about an hour talking about her career and book as well as her DVD Shoot interview... I don't agree with the headline of the first lady of wrestling..... but I do agree that she pioneered a lot of divas we see today.. I really was star stuck and unprofessional of myself I must say...
I also enjoyed the Divas of the deaf wrestlefest Morgan, Vicki, & Stacy were all great girls and took the time to let me be the center of them in a photo
IWC Super Indy IV
April 29th, 2005
- Sebastian Dark & HENTAI beat Marshall Gambino & Dean Radford
- "Fabulous" John McChesney beat CM Punk in the first round of Super indy 4
- "Wonder man" Glenn Spectre beat Christopher Daniels in the first round of Super Indy 4
- Homicide beat Shiima Xion in the first round of Super Indy 4
- Low Ki beat Jason Gory in the first round of Super Indy 4
- Midnight Express beat Southern Comfort (w/Ralane)in a tag team match
- "Fabulous" John McChesney beat "Wonderman" Glenn Spectre in the second round of Super Indy 4
- Low Ki beats Homicide in a Second round of Super Indy 4
- Justin Idol beat Sterling James Keenan in a singles match
- Shirley Doe beat Troy Lords in a singles match
- "Fabulous" John McChesney beat Low Ki to be crowned Super Indy 4
I looked at this event, like a Ring of Honor event... IWC was an awesome experience seeing all these great talents compete and still wonder why IWC isn't up in the same rank as Ring of Honor.. But none to less, IWC is a very professional run fed and was happy to report this live for Insane Plan...
This was also the event I found out about the passing of Chris Candito who is an IWC Alumni and they honor him with a 10 bell salute
I also had the opportunity to meet CM Punk before he became the Main Event CM Punk in WWE
very down to earth and such a nice guy. I really like him and knew meeting him that he would make it to the WWE soon.. I learned how close he is to Chris Candito as him and Christopher Daniels were swoping Chris Candito stories and was great to hear some memories they were sharing with me
Christopher Daniels was another great guy to meet, such a great sense of humor and I knew him from watching him on TNA, an amazing talent!....
I had the opportunity to meet ECW Original Tracy Smothers, he is another great guy.. I enjoyed making small talk with him
I also spotted Stacy Hunter in the audience and was hinted that she might work for IWC down the road
House of Pain
March 18, 2005
Beaver Falls, PA
- Chuckie Mason won the Battle Royal
- Sean Dahmer & Eisendrache beat Flatline & Danny Magic in a tag team match
- Stacy Hunter beat Ferrari (Subbing for Luna Vachon) in a ladies match
- John Ramo beat Samu in a singles match
- Brooklyn Panther beat Jermary Izzy Stone, Jeff Black, & The freak (w/Cassie) in a 4 Way bout.
- Axl Rotten beat Storm Trooper in a chairs match after new jack interfered.
- The Killer D's (w/ BC Steele) beat The Tri Chi Fraternity, & Scott Vaughn & old school Kevin Featherstone in a tag team triple threat match.
- LT beat Eddie Osborne, Nikita Annalov, & Marc Mandrake (w/ Ferrari) in a four way Super Destroyer (w/Mike Trash) beat Kage in a singles match
- The Patriot beat Shorty Smalls (w/ Kacee Carlisle) in a singles match
- Jason Stactic (w/Mike Trash) beat Disco Inferno in a singles match
One of the reasons I drove out of town to do this was to see Luna Vachon & Doink The Clown who both were booked and I am a big fan of both of them since the mid-90s...However, Luna was in a serious car accident on her way to the event and had to be replaced and Doink The Clown no showed the event which was disappointing however the show still was a success
I was allowed in early and got to see the set up of the ring and the crew working together to put on a great show... they really are a bunch of nice and professional guys and very family friendly run show and they wanted to keep it that way.. I have a lot of respect for House of Pain!
A lot of the Roster knew who I was due to my status with Insane Plan, and The one thing I remember of this event was the respect I got and how much I was included as part of the show without even being booked..
Flatline & Danny Magic were awesome guys I met as well as Marc Mandrake and Ferrari...Marc Even agreed to be interviewed by Insane Plan after the event...I am still interested in interviewing Ferrari when I find the time to contact her
Axl Rotten was a great guy outside the ring as well and also did an interview with Insane Plan after the event. I was really shocked when New Jack made a surprise appearance...The Promoter didn't even know New Jack was going to take part in Axl Rotten match reuniting the two... Once New Jack sat down...he took a million pictures with the fans for free including me which was like first come first serve bases and I was the last person he took a picture with before he left. I was happy about that
I also met Mike Trash, The Patriot, and Jason Static who were all great to meet and was able to work with Mike on his Trash Talking Radio Show which was a great experience and I Interview Jason after the event... It was great seeing The Patriot in action again after the first time I met him at Deaf Wrestlefest three years prior, another good guy outside the ring..
The only one I wasn't impressed with was Disco Inferno, he didn't have much of a personality when I met him and charged way to much for an autograph
As far as the Match lineup...Stacy Hunter, BC Steele, & Kacee Carlsie all included me in the event when I was taking pictures on behalf of Insane Plan screaming at me for taking Photos of them... they were the best bad guys there!
I would still Like a Copy of this on DVD
WWE No Way Out
February 20, 2005
- Hard-core Holly & Charlie Haas beat Kenzu Susuki & Renee Dupree (w/Hiroko) in a match taped for Sunday Night Heat in a Tag Team match
- Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mystrio beat The Bashem Brothers for the WWE Tag Team championship
- Chavo Guererro beat Funaki, Paul London, Akio, Spike Dudley, & Shannon Moore for the WWE Cruiserweight in a 6 way Gauntlet match for the tile
- The Undertaker beat Luther Reigns in a Singles match
- Joy Giovanni beat Michelle McCool, Lauren Joens, & Rochelle Lowen to be crown the 2005 Rookie Diva (Torrie Wilson & Dawn Marie Host)
- John Cena beat Kurt Angle to be the WWE #1 Contender for the Title at Wrestlemania 21
- JBL beat The Big Show in a Barbed Wire Cage Match
The Night before, I got to go to Dave and Busters to meet Kurt Angle and happen to be picked in the first 100 fans in line to meet Kurt for a private dinner party hosted by Kurt Angle. I didn't even know there was a contest until a staff worker gave me the ticket... The dinner was great and despite how much of an asshole Kurt is in the ring. He really is a GREAT GUY outside the ring, A very Easy Going Guy, Laid back and makes his way out to say hello to each & every fan. He is an Extremely nice guy, He was signing autographs promoting the Smack down’s No Way Out PPV Match against John Cena and was nice enough to pose with me in a couple photos.
Then of course the Sunday Night Heat Countdown an hour before the Event. Hosted by Todd Grishem & The Very Sexy Ivory, They both are a lot of fun and just like Kurt angle EXTREMELY NICE and was caught on Camera for the MTV Sunday Night heat show...That was awesome for me as well!!!!!
Well, to compare the Two WWE PPV's I have personally been there Live Between King of the Ring 1998 & No way Out 2005, I would Have to say With out of a Doubt that King of the Ring 1998 which was known back than the WWF got my Vote as the best PPV of the two and as far as the PPV No way out is concern the best parts were being involved at the Sunday Night heat Countdown Party i guess you would call it that and When the Undertaker came out was a big thing in Pittsburgh as well as the big show slamming JBL right threw the ring, and of course getting to meet Kurt Angle the night before. And another thing I enjoyed was the Tag team title change when Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mystrio won.
So as I am writing this I am Now glad to say that I was part of the road to Wrestlemania!!!!!
The NWA-PWX 10th Anniversary
September 25, 2004
- Sabotage (w/ Krystal Frost) beat Spyral, Devil Bhudakahn and Jason Cage (W/B.C Steele) in a 4 way
- Daron Smythe (w/Paul Atlas) beat Dash Bennett in a singles match
- Tri Chi Fraternity (w/Trish The Dish) beat NWA East Tag Team Champions Better Than You (W/Damian Stockholm)in a tag team match
- Dale Price & Adam Cage (w/Stacy Hunter) beat Bigg & Lance Dayton (w/Jazmynn Viktoria) in a tag team match
- TNA's Primetime Elix Skipper beat Frankie Kazarian by pin fall in a singles match
- Vince Kaplack beat BA Briggs by pinfall in a tag team match
- Evan Karagais beat Chris Hammrick in a singles match
- Brandon K beat Devin Devine (w/Stacy Hunter) in a singles match
- Mad Mike, Quinn Magnum, Justin Idol & Crusher Hansen beat Nikita Allanov (W/B.c Steel), Paul Atlas, Scottie Gash & Three Rivers Champion Chris Taylor (W/Krystal Frost) in a Battlezone match
This was a big deal for me as I use to attend all the events as a kid and when finding out about the 10th Anniversary show...I had to be there!
I of course was expecting the old school wrestlers from those early days which a few did appear and that was nice to see.... but the fan base got a lot bigger since those days and the fans really get into the action...every time a wrestler comes to the ring... The place shakes! and that's what happen here... I didn't have the opportunity to meet any wrestlers other than the Promoter himself Jim Miller who I talked about Joining his school and exchanging numbers... I also met a Promoter from count down wrestling where New Jack was the star of and had them book Crazii Shea on the show and he was really nice, however Crazii Shea told me that it was the worse experience and I felt bad because I was responsible for the booking...
I also had the opportunity to Interview Stacy Hunter for the first time after the event to talk about it and she stayed true to her bad self and Primetime Skipper who all he remembered was how long the event was...
NWA East Burgh Brawl
February 28, 2004
East Mckeesport, PA
· Spyral defeated Sabotage (w/Krystal Frost) in a singles match
· Sonny Landell defeated Trance Magnus to earn a spot in the Burgh Brawl
· Mad Mike last eliminated Quinn Magnum to win the 2004 Burgh Brawl also including is Crazii Shea
· NWA East Tag Team Champions Bigg & Scott Venom (subbing for Kid Cupid) defeated Scottie Gash in a handi cap match…
· Boomer Payne defeated Crusher Hansen by count out
· Lance Dayton defeated Devin Devine (w/Stacy Hunter) to win the NWA East Three Rivers Title in a singles match
· Nikita Allanov defeated NWA East Heavyweight Champion Justin Idol to win the title
This was a good event and was my first time in 6 years since the last NWA/PWX/East Show I was at during the Eastland mall days on Saturday nights and was fun for me and Got to chill and meet Crazii Shea that night who became my best friend ever since, I also met him during an interview I believe just weeks before he was booked... and I do remember that The Managers BC Steele, Krystal Frost, & Stacy Hunter was the most Entertaining that night and the first Time I got to see Stacy Hunter work which i went on to watch her many times in different feds the next 5 years
I also developed a Crush on Krystal Frost... She is a Hottie for sure !Spyral was another great guy and enjoyed meeting him!
I also developed a Crush on Krystal Frost... She is a Hottie for sure !Spyral was another great guy and enjoyed meeting him!
WPSD Deaf Wrestlefest 2002
April 22, 2002
· Shirley Doe beat Orion, Super Hentai, & Devil Bhudakahn in a 4 way
· Tracy Brooks beat Beth Phoenix in a ladies match
· The Patriot beat Honky Tonk Man (w/Drew Lazario)in a singles match
(Researching event....Bubba The Bulldog & Jerry Lynn was a part of this event)
This was my First Live event I reported on behalf of Insane Plan when the Website was Women of Wrestling in covering the ladies match between Tracy Brooks and Beth Phoenix
I remember finding out about this event and quickly contacted Tracy Brooks & Beth Phoenix to do Interviews for the website which they both agreed... Once I attended the event... I didn’t talk long with both of them but did make small talk and they both were extremely nice.. Esp... Beth Phoenix who was a Heel at the time.. She had such a soft speaking voice and thanked me for the interview... who would of ever thought meeting these two rookies that night turned into TV Stars down the row with Tracy Brooks becoming a TNA Knock-out for 8 years between 2003-2011 and Beth Phoenix becoming a WWE Diva from 2006 to 2012....Also to add to Beth Phoenix's Highlights was being a WWE Women's Champion 3 times, 2008 Diva of the year, and the 2nd Woman in WWE History to enter the Royal Rumble.... One thing that sticks out when I look back at my Interview with Beth Phoenix was the question that I asked do you see yourself in the WWE in the future? She responded by saying that is all I see....
My Next Experience was meeting Honky Tonk Man, a WWE Ledgend and the longest running WWE Intercontinental Champion in WWE History.. I didn't have the time to talk with him, But wanted to take a Photo with him by holding his Title... Well, As I was entering the Ring, I tripped on the bottom Rope and fell on Honky Tonk man using him to catch myself... I don't know if he knew that or not or he was playing up his Heel persona but he wasn't nice as he responded by saying hurry up, I don't have all day... Needless to say from that day forward I stopped being a Honky Tonk Fan
A couple years Later, Honky Tonk Man agreed to be interviewed for Insane Plan by the Website's 2nd Interviewer Dale Pierce.. The Interview was in response to Ted Dibiase’s Christian Wrestling Ministry which he was speaking that he was against them in the Interview making this Insane Plan the first Controversial Interview published. The Interview was a great read without a doubt, However at this time, Honky Tonk Man operated a Website and as part of my Job, I joined the forum in promoting the interview and not even 5 minutes afterwards, The website's Webmaster removed my post and e-mailed me by saying the forum doesn't allow spamming and saw that I was a new member that he will let me get off with a warning but the next time I do that, I will be banned from the website..
I responded as a professional by apologizing and making my way out by saying I wasn't spamming Insane Plan or it's link, I was promoting The Honky Tonk Man Interview only for his fan base on the forum that would like a Honky Tonk Man Update... I than ended the e-mail by saying I will be removing my membership.. Which I did.
My Last experience I remember was meeting Jerry Lynn who by that time was already a big name from his time in the WWE, WCW, & ECW and I remember wanting to speak to him that my first question was, so how did you like working for the WWE, he said honestly...Not that great as you would think.. I wasn't happy there and glad to get out.. He was a nice guy and I enjoyed talking a little that I did with him..
Keep in mind I will be researching the rest of the results
WPSD Deaf Wrestlefest 2001
April 29, 2001
- Lexie Fyfe beat Lady Victoria in a Ladies match
- Doink the Clown beat Nasty Nick Crane in a Singles Match
- The Patriot beat King Kaluha (w/Drew Lazziro)
(Researching the event)
This was weeks before the debut of Insane Plan and no I did not do a live report as back than the choice of doing a live report didn't cross my mind... I however met Lexie Fyfe for the first time talking to her about building a website for Women of wrestling and we discussed a lot of that during intermission. She than went on to be interviewed for Insane Plan 3 times between 2002 after I met her until 2004 and we both worked together for years on several projects... I am even on her Christmas card list every year (I still have every single one) and not only that...My picture with her was the first picture that made the first fan of the month on her website which is still active today and still posted on the feature... She truly is a good friend and enjoyed working with her... I love Lexie!
My Next experience was Lady Victoria.. This is the event when I first found out who Lady Victoria was....When I met her, She truly is down to earth.. And I honestly did Like her and even gave her a big hug before she left the event and I will tell you.. She is the first body builder I met up close and hugging her was like hugging a mountain... she really is ripped... However... I went on to work with her several times on a lot of her projects for insane plan as well as interviewing her a couple times through the years I believe in 2002 and 2003... However Lady Victoria had a personal vendetta against Malia Hosaka from a match with Malia.. I am not going to share the story of the heat between them two.. But let’s just say Lady Victoria used the Insane Forum to turn the Insane Plan fans against Malia with her claims... Unknown to me, both Malia Hosaka and her Friend and Manager Evil Zebra contacted me to explain the story and request I remove the claims which I quickly did when finding out the story.. and Needless to say this caused heat between me and Lady Victoria and I haven't spoke to her since
My Next experience was Meeting Doink the Clown... You know he really isn't funny when you meet him in person but when he is in the ring... he is a riot... I asked him if I could take a picture with him on my camera and he turned me down and said the only way he would is if I pay 10 dollars... so I used Lady Victoria who takes pictures for free to take one with him, which she did and that was my up close and personal picture of Doink... I have always been a Doink the clown fan since his days in the WWE... I was very shocked that he agreed to an online Interview with Insane Plan in 2008... I figured he turn me down just like he did at this event for a picture... But he was more than happy to and even went an extra mile in this interview causing the Insane Plan a lot of heat for posting the interview with a lot of what the fans say is trash in this interview
Keep in mind; I will be researching for the rest of these results
WWF King of the Ring 98
June 28, 1998
- The Head bangers and Taka Michinoku defeated Kaientai (w/Yamaguchi-san) in a 6 man Tag team match
- Sable cuts a promo introducing Vince McMahon and his Stooges
- Ken Shamrock defeated Jeff Jarrett (with Tennessee Lee) in a KOTR Semi-Final match
- The Rock defeated Dan Severn in a KOTR Semi-Final match
- Too Much defeated Al Snow and Head in a Tag team match with Jerry Lawler as Special Guest Referee
- X-Pac (with Chyna) defeated Owen Hart in a Singles match
- The New Age Outlaws (with Chyna) defeated The New Midnight Express (w/Jim Cornette)in a Tag team match for the WWF Tag Team Championship
- Ken Shamrock defeated The Rock in a KOTR Final match to be crowned King of the Ring
- The Undertaker defeated Mankind in a Hell in a Cell match
- Kane (with Paul Bearer) defeated WWF Champion Steve Austin in a First Blood match for the WWF Championship
17,500 attended this event... I didn't think the population of Pittsburgh had that much living in the city.... I was shocked when my Friend bought me a ticket to the King of the Ring Pay Per view.. My first PPV event.....
leading up to the event I got to meet Faqrooq who was at my local Giant Eagle signing autographs promoting the PPV...and still have it til this day... Very quiet guy not much of a story about meeting him other than signing my autograph photo for free...
It was also awesome that back than the WWF King of the Ring Pay per view was the top 5 PPVs to watch a year and I was there... very Upset that they discontinued the event after 2002...The 1998 KOTR should of been the reason why they don't stop the PPV ... this event was the best PPV of 1998 and I was there...the Taker and mankind match is still talked about until this day
also this was the end of an era of managers at ringside. I enjoyed seeing managers such as Jim Cornette, Tennessee Lee, Yamaguchi-San, Paul Bear & Chyna work in the WWF... of course they phased out the managers by the end of the year which was a mistake on there part
Over and all.. the best experience and great to be apart of history
Pro Wrestling Xpress
February 13, 1998
Researching the event... T. Ranchula, Black Widow, Angel, Bubba the Bulldog & Papa Gator was Apart of this event
I remember how nice Black Widow, T Rantchula, Angel, and Papa Gator was... they were the greats of Pittsburgh and Loved watching them work...I never got tired of seeing them... I also remember how crazy a street fight involving T Rantcula and his faction was.. if I am not mistaken, Black Widow used a weapon in the match and cracked it over either a wrestler or a referee and it broke and flew and hit me in the knee.. Although it Hurt, it was great to take my first bump I guess
Pro Wrestling Express
January 23, 1998
(Researching the event.... The Dog Pound, The Gentleman's Club, and JB Destiny was apart of this event
Every PWX Event I went to has always been a great experience… but I do remember at this event.. The fed has some difficulties and we were waiting well past it’s bell time and Two fans who were just going to watch the show decided to perform a whole match on the floor….and both of those guys were awesome and did exactly how you would see in the ring… to my knowledge they were not professional wrestlers but from there performance they should have been signed to train for PWX…they were cool with me too.. They were down to earth guys
World Wrestling Federation
January 11, 1998
- WWF Light Heavyweight Champion Taka Michinoku defeated Brian Christopher in a singles match
- Ken Shamrock defeated Farooq in a singles match
- Tom Brandi pinned Marc Mero (w/Sable) in a singles match
- WWF World Champion Shawn Michaels & WWF Tag Team Champions the Road Dogg & Billy Gunn (w/Triple H & Chyna) defeated the Undertaker & Legion of Doom in a 6 man match
- Vader pinned "TAFKA" Goldust (w/Luna Vachon)
- Kane (w/Paul Bearer) pinned Chainz in a singles match
- Steve Austin & Cactus Jack defeated WWF IC Champion The Rock & D-Lo Brown in a tag team match
- The Head bangers defeated Henry & Phinneas Godwinn in a country whipping match
Over 7,000 in attendance and again a WWF House show a week before a Pay Per View... the Royal Rumble Pay Per View
It was cool to see a lot of the WWF Pay Per View Storylines live up at this house show.. If I were to compare between the two house shows I attended.. I would choose this event as the better one.....I guess because they booked better matches like, the 6 man tag, Goldust was on the card and not just a promo...and Kane also wrestled at this event and didn't show up for a stare down, and also Steve Austin wrestled and didn't run in, Cactus Jack was on the card and not the Dude Love gimmick and also this event featured Sable, Chyna, & Luna..
World Wrestling Federation
November 14, 1997
· Billy Gunn & the Road Dogg defeated the Head bangers in a Tag Team Match
· Crush pinned Jim Neidhart in a singles Match
· Rocky Maivia pinned Ahmed Johnson by using the ropes for leverage in a singles match
· Ken Shamrock pinned Farooq with a belly to belly suplex in a Singles match
· Hunter Hearst Helmsley (w/Chyna) pinned Vader (w/George The Animal Steele) by using the ropes for leverage in a singles match
· WWF Tag Team Champions the Legion of Doom defeated Kama & D-Lo Brown following the Doomsday Device in a tag team match
· Goldust Promo on his heel turn at Survivor Series and his break up with Marlena
· Dude Love pinned Savio Vega in a no holds barred match after Steve Austin interfered, executed the Stunner on everyone, put Dude on top for the cover, and counted the pin fall himself in a singles match
· The Undertaker defeated WWF World Champion Shawn Michaels (w/Chyna & Triple H) via disqualification when Chyna and Hunter Hearst Helmsley interfered in a singles match
Over 10 Thousand in attendance and my very first WWF Event.. Believe it or not, I didn't even know what a House Show was until I got there....
No story leading up to it expect that this event was 5 days after the WWF Survivor Series PPV involving the infamous Screw Job between Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, & Vince McMahon
To be apart of that history not knowing what was going to happen and who the real victim was and how WCW had a part in all of this and how this changed the face of pro wrestling in general was nothing more than amazing... it was a full house at the civic arena and this wasn't even a TV Taping, Raw is War, or a PPV...I guess the Pittsburgh Fans was hoping to see that even House Shows might get some answers
Pro Wrestling Express
October 15, 1997
(Researching the event.... T. Ranchula & Black Widow was apart of this event)
I remember how everyone on the roster was down to earth and took time to meet and greet the fans.. T Rantchula and Black Widow was the only ones that stick to mind when i remember this event because of how kind they were to me
June 13, 1997
Kurt Angle beat Brain Knobbs in a singles match
Awesome experience... I actually heard that Brain Knobbs was going to be signing autographs at the Mall... and when I attended for that, I got an added bonus of the very young rookie Kurt Angle and both men were extremely nice.. got to talk to Kurt and he was very professional.. 10 years later I met him again and he had the exact same personality... Brian Knobbs was a great person as well and an honor to meet him...
This match aired on the 10 '0 Clock News which Kurt Angle worked as a Sports Caster for and you can clearly see me at ringside for the match... I hope to find this on video someday...it was a lot of fun and a great experience.. the downfall of this match was a rent a cop standing next to me and I was so excited to be u front that he kept yelling at me to stand back and even threaten me to escort me out of the building..
WPSD Deaf Wrestlefest 1997
April 22, 1997
- Malia Hoaska beat Debbie Combs in a Ladies match
- (researching the event...WCW's Vincent and Pittsburgh's Blade was apart of this event)
I remember at this event being promoted the night before at the Mall that I met Blade, a Pittsburgh
wrestling star and this girl I had a crush on had a crush on him and was talking to him and being the show off that I am, trying to impress her.. (Mind you I was 15 years old at the time) I approached him and asked to be his manager at the event and he said sure No problem
the next day I being young and stupid actually expected to work at ringside for his match and it didn't happened
I do, Remember Talking with Malia and how nervous I was because I knew who she is from her appearances in WCW... She is a sweetheart.. I remember wanting a picture with her but Didn't have the money to take one with her
My next experience was meeting Vincent from the WCW/NWO....I do remember leading up to the event when Finding out he was going to participate in the event.. That He at the time was a member along with the First Lady of Wrestling Miss Elizabeth in the NWO and I wrote Miss Elizabeth a one page letter and included a picture of myself and went out my way to give it to Vincent.. I remember telling him if he could please give this to Miss Elizabeth and he smiled and said okay and took the letter.. If he did or not, I'll never know and I was way to young to think if that was a right or wrong thing to do
This was also an event I first found out about NWA East back than PWX in Pittsburgh
Keep in mind, I am researching the results to this event
WPSD Deaf Wrestlefest 1996
April 21, 1996
- Benson Lee and Ninja Turtle beat JB Destiny and Masahiro Panic in a Tag Team match
- Paul Atlas beat The Gravedigger in a Singles match
- Randy and Sean Evans wrestled to a time-limit draw in a Singles match
- Batman beat The Shadow in a Singles match
- Dynamite Dean won the Deaf Wrestlefest Battle Royal
- Lord Zoltan, Psycho Mike and T. Rantula (with Notorious Norm and The Black Widow) beat Cody Michaels, Dynamite Dean and Preston Steele in a Six-man tag team match
- ECW's Stevie Richards and The Blue Meanie beat Frank Stalletto and Lou Marconi in a tag team match
- Iron Sheik beat Jimmy Hull (w/John Mikels) in the Iron Sheik Fan Challenage
- Koko B. Ware beat The Iron Sheik
I remember Finding out about this event a night before when The Iron Sheik was at the mall signing autographs and I went to meet him which i accidentally came across him at Sign a thon event held at the mall.... What was suppose to be a simple autograph request which I got of him putting the camel Clutch on Hulk Hogan, ended up pulling a seat with me sitting next to him and talking with me for an hour at the event about his experiences with wrestling Hulk Hogan and his wrestling career, Hard to understand him because of his accent and how little he spoke English...The all time bad guy turned out to be one of the nicest Guys I ever met from wrestling... He even asked me to help him carry his weights out to his car which was a big honor to do
I also had the opportunity to meet Ko Ko Beware at the mall.. Honestly he was Mr. no Personality... I tried to talk to him and he just sat there and ignored me.. either that truly is his personality or he was having a real bad day
I also remember meeting Stevie Richards who was working for ECW at the time he was booked for this event... I remember wanting his autograph so bad I was nervous that I sent my sister to ask for an autograph on my behalf which he refused unless I asked him myself and at first i was stuttering and he responded well I guess you’re not getting one and then I did ask and he did grant me an autograph. Actually i approached him later on asking where beulha is because during this time he was in a high profile storyline with bulha on ECW Television..
This was also the event when I first found out who T Ranchula and his Valet Black Widow was on the Pittsburgh Wrestling scene becoming a big fan of both of them...During the 6 way match involving T. Rancula and Black Widow, Black Widow interfered in the match causing them to win the 6 man tag and as a young fan ran up at ringside to yell at the ref what happened when he was looking and Preston Steele try to get the ref to listen to me and he argued that he didn’t see anything and then I started a trend that night when a bunch of fans ran up doing the same thing I did.